Friday 5 July 2024

London Bridges - Progress

Last Saturday I posted about how tedonitis/arthritis had put paid to my participation in the 30x30 Watercolour Challenge this year, and had called a temporary halt to my progress drawing all of the bridges over the River Thames in London. On Saturday I drew Kingston Railway Bridge and Teddington Lock Footbridges and posted them both.

Well, since then I haven't managed to draw two bridges every day, like I did on Saturday. However I have managed to draw 10 bridges including the two I've already mentioned. So here's the other eight, working downstream: - 









It's just been a pleasure being able to sketch again. If my arm starts giving me gyp then I'll have to stop again, but having already drawn Hampton Court Bridge, Kingston Bridge, Richmond Bridge, Hammersmith Bridge, Blackfriars Bridge and Tower Bridge at least it means I've now done 16 bridges, which is a sizeable chunk of the total.

No comments:

Post a Comment