Friday 13 September 2024

Alice Project 3 - Third Illustration

 Without giving the plot (so far) away I will say that I have now completed the first draft of the first chapter of my Alice story. The third illustration comes from earlier in the chapter than the other two. Here it is:-

 

I enjoyed writing out the part of the story which yesterday's illustration accompanied on the page opposite the sketch so I did it again here. You may have noticed that I didn't make this sketch in my new Royal Talens book I've bee working in. So, I lost the courage of my convictions here, and felt sure I was going to produce something awful. So I decided I'd rather mess up my Moleskine rather than the RT. By all means you must hold your own opinion, but I don't think it came out too badly at all. So here's just the sketch - 

What's happening? Ah, that would be telling! And I'm not sure when I'll be telling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment