Friday 12 February 2021

Acrylic Painting - Wild West

 Okay, so I was watching the TV a few days ago. I can't remember which channel I was watching, nor which programme. It made that much of an impression on me. Well, actually it did to some extent, because I don't remember the context, but there was a wild west painting or poster on it, and I thought - Hey, I could do that!-

My original thought was to do a cowboy on a horse . However when I was researching, looking at reference photographs, that idea receded onto the back burner. Instead, this is what I came up with - 


I look at it, and I can't help thinking of captions for it -

"Come inside mi chico - I have something hot and spicy for you!"

"Well, Conchita, darlin', I hope it's a big bowl of chilli, cos all of this shootin' varmints sure makes a man powerful hungry!" No, not great, is it? Pleased with the painting, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment