Sunday 12 February 2017

Formula One Greats Project: Prost

Today is a sketching day, I've decided. Not that I have set routines for these things, you understand. If this ever became a business for me - highly unlikely, but a man can dream - then I have no doubt that I would establish set routines for producing work. But it isn't, and I haven't. Put quite simply I'm enjoying sitting in my living room with my drawing book, pencil and pens, and I'm enjoying sketching out the drivers. My last post showed Jackie Stewart - this one is a close up on a sketch I've just produced of Alain Prost. I haven't yet sketched in his Marlboro McLaren car. Come to think of it, that's a bit of a departure. With the first three I sketched everything in pencil before applying any ink. Well, this is probably a better way of doing it - with everything in pencil its hard not to end up with some of the pencil lines smudged on the page.

Here's Prosty: -

Alain Prost
Not bad, eh. When it's finished, it will be on sale in my Etsy shop: -
Dave Clark Port Talbot Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment