Friday 2 June 2017

15 minute challenge

Right - a bit of a comedy of errors this morning. I wanted to try out my new camera set up. Also, I wanted to act on a bit of advice - basically my videos are too long. So I thought that I'd set myself the challenge of making a sketch in 15 minutes or less. I selected a photo I took in Port Talbot, set up the camera, and what do you know, I managed it. Here's the picture: -

I competed it in 15 minutes flat. Joy of joys. However . . . I thought I'd switched the camera off and I hadn't, and it recorded 5 more minutes of absolute crap. SO that video was unusable. Or so I thought.

Take two. I picked a photo that I took in Prague: -
However this time I didn't finish the sketch in quite 15 minutes. If you'd like to see for yourself, here's the finished sketch: -

and here's the video. Watch it with the subtitles since the sound quality is awful.

Later on in the day, my daughter showed me how to cut my first video. So here it is: -

No comments:

Post a Comment