Tuesday 27 June 2017

Sister blog


I’ve been two timing you. There, I’ve admitted it, and you know what? I’m not even sorry. You’ll probably have noticed that the vast majority of my recent posts have featured pen and ink sketches. A few days ago I started to count how many urban sketches I’ve produced of Port Talbot, the town where I live, and I was surprised to find that it’s over 50. An idea for a challenge came into my head – to use these sketches and try to create 100 sketches in total showing different aspects of the town. I’ve created a new blog: - 100 Faces of Port Talbot – to show these, and to give me a chance to write about each of the sketches. There is a link to the new blog on my links section.



But don’t worry, I’m still going to keep posting here, the new blog is only for daily sketches of Port Talbot.

No comments:

Post a Comment