Saturday 6 April 2019

Where was I? Oh yes . . .

It's been a long time, hasn't it? Well, if you've been reading my posts for a while you'll know that much of the last 12 months has been taken up my one sketch a day for a whole year challenge. I actually successfully completed on Monday 25th March. You can see all of the sketches if you'd like over on my sister blog South Wales Urban Sketcher .

The upshot of all of this was that I haven't even started a new painting in acrylics since I finished painting a London Tram in the Autumn.

Since finishing the challenge, I didn't produce another sketch all week, and only did two on the Sunday because I'd already signed up for a South Wales USK visit to Llandaff Cathedral last Sunday.

Does this mean I have a new project on the go? Well . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment