Sunday 11 June 2023

30x30 Direct Watercolour Challenge 2023 - End of the weekend.

Yes, friends, sadly it’s the end of the weekend again. Still, I did set myself the target of catching up with the challenge as much as I could. I’m nearly back up to date – making five pictures this weekend has doubled the total to ten. One third of the way there.

Here’s numbers 8 -10.

8 - My first living creatures of 2023. I’ve always liked elephants so this seemed like a reasonable subject. Hmm – okay but not great.

9 – I’m so happy with this. This is Clevedon Pier in Somerset and sunset. So rarely do my finished efforts resemble what was in my head when I started, but this one really does.

10 – Hampton Court Palace. This is a request for my youngest daughter Jessica. She is mad on Tudors. This one took hours, but it’s okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment