Tuesday 2 February 2016

Project: Small painting of a Deltic

We were asked in the rugby club quiz last week - who might have been interested in a Deltic? Being an old trainspotter I knew that this was literally the most impressive class of diesel locomotive ever used on a British railway. Generally I like steam engines far more than diesels, but I think that Deltics had something special. See what you think : -
English Electric class 55 Deltic
When I was a kid in the mid - late 70s I used to go to Kings Cross on the tube just to see Deltics.

Well, I will admit this is just a little cynical on my part, since I know that there are a lot of other rail enthusiasts out there. Every time I make a tram picture, it sells. Here's hoping the same magic works for trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment