Wednesday 13 January 2016

Project Update: Lisbon Tram

After finishing the Glasgow Tram tonight, I carried on working on the Lisbon Tram. This is as far as I've got now: -
Apart from one blue window on the top right I've been just working on the tram car itself. I lightened the orange of the front end, and started painting the interior of the car and the windows. There's hours and hours of work ahead, but that's fine, as it's the only project I have at the moment. That will change though . . .

You can see the difference in this comparison photo. Lightening the orange and painting in shadows, in particular inside the tram life it a little more off the canvas, and it should look even less flat when I start to paint in the side of the tram. The plan is to get the tram to a state where I'm satisfied with it before working seriously on the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment