Friday 17 June 2022

2022 30x30 Watercolour Challenge Nos 16 and 17

 This next I actually painted on Sunday evening: -

I call this one the lowdown about the showdown after the hoe down. Neither the title, or the picture are that great. Oh, I think that this one would have counted as one of the better ones had I painted it last year, but this year as a whole my work has been so much better. I think. Hence this next picture, which I began on Tuesday, but only finished this evening - lot of distractions this week - 


I'm really pleased with this, in particular with the colours. To prove my point, here's the Swansea Tram painting which was one of 2021's direct watercolours: - 

Yeah, the tram itself is okay, but the rest of it is really nothing to write home about. It still sold, mind you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment